I don't know what I should expect

I have been with my DH for 6 years and married for 2. He lost both of his parents 2 years ago and we were all very close his 2 sisters and bro, so no doubt that this was tragic for all invovled. However his siblings for some reason have truned their back on my husband ( prob because of inheritance). Well they each got over 200,000 except for my DH he got alot less, which he didn't complain about. We have 3 boys and I know it is painfuyl for him that they do not know his family. Well the youngest sister has spent all her money and needs help now so she has started coming around which has really pissed me off cause when he needed them they wouldn't even talk to him. Plus they are nice to him for a bit then treat him like dirt again and I hate seeing him hurt. I don't like them around but I know he wants them there. I have also heard them saying bad things about me to him and then try to be my friend, out of respect for my DH

babyelqutob2

Asked by babyelqutob2 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• cont.... and my late in laws is the only reason I have not let them know how I really feel. My husband tells me not to let them get to me but it does.... Any advise how to handle this situation?
    babyelqutob2

Answer by babyelqutob2 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• unfortunately you cannot pick your, or your SO's relatives. What I do now that we are not on good terms with DH's father w see them as little as possible. When we cannot avoid it I try to send DH and son there so that when he complains, I can honestly say I wasn't there and don't know what was said/meant. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009