I think my daughter Migh be pregnant but im not sure can you guys help?

as she told me, she and her boyfriend had a protected sex, and then after he's "done" they done it again, without it being protected. he didn't ejaculated into her. or anything. but she haven't have her period yet, i am hoping that she's late but i don't know if my theory it's true!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think she is saying she hopes its late, rather than being pregnant. If you are really concerned about her being pregnant take at at home and if that shows up neg and you are still concerned she is pregnant take her to a dr to get a blood test. If she is sexually active she should be going to an ob/gyn anyways.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• go get her a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• idk what to tell you. she might be pregnant but she might not. if she is late a home pregnancy test should be able to tell you. good luck!
    Anonymous

• ohh i see, but her last period Was on the last weeks of august... so should i wait until the end of september to tell her to go get a test?
    --Kv

Answer by --Kv at 10:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• if shes not late then why are you worrying so much you have to wait for a missed period to test dont you remember this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my question is why do you HOPE it's late? that doesnt sound right to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• because she told me secretly and i can't let her father knows.. so yeh... that's why i hope it's late. i don't want her dad to knows this even though he might knows sooner or later but not now...
    --Kv

Answer by --Kv at 10:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i think you all are confused. her daughter is late already, she's hoping she's just "late" not pregnant, i think....? am i wrong op?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• If the last one was the end of Aug then technically she isnt late...
    Anonymous

• I think there are some major grammar issues here that are changing the entire meaning to the post. How about re post it in English.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009