Do you allow your young child to watch Family Guy?

Just curious. Not bashing others if they do, but my answer is no and here's why: I'm sure my kids will sneak it when they are bigger, but I still let them know it is a cartoon for big people. I like the show personally but I am not comfortable with my child seeing some of the situations like:
Incest, the whole family has sex with each other when they are making up a story
The dog has sex with women
Two of the characters are perverts, one a pedophile and the other a nimpho.
Also the very graphic sexual behaviors that are what makes family guy!

I think it's funny for adults, but I don't believe children process sexual situations like we do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No!! My son knows not to even stop the TV on it.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• nope
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No - but then my hubby and I won't even watch it!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I love it to, and no! My son is not allowed to ever watch it. Kids repeat things, and are developing the social skills. I really don't want his social role model to be peter griffith..lol!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• giggity giggity! Yeah I want my kid watching a show where the baby is constantly trying to find ways to kill his mother....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• giggity giggity LOL that made me laugh anywho we watch it.. well my lovely boyfriend watches it which means I watch it too lol but our daughter is only 18 months old so she really has no clue whats going on but everytime the theme song comes on she starts dancing it's super cute :) but no she won't be allowed to watch it once she starts understanding it.
    Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No way. My 9 year old asks too many questions as it is. I'll watch it with just hubby, but no kids.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No way! But then, we got rid of our TV completely this summer as we decided we just don't need it in our house, so there's a lot of shows my kids won't be watching! But even before when we had TV, my husband would watch it occasionally but never when our kids were around.
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 1:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i hate family guy. i would never, ever let my kid watch it. i think it is sick, and disgusting.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2009