I have felt like puking the past week, been overly tired and I have had a headache. Stress? Does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I blame the economy.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OMG Yes ....
    The cause for me feeling this way is .. an almost 4-month old, financial stress, no help from her father .. mom and dad stressing me out
    i'm just stressed all over.
    Oh, and the boss at work won't get off my back ... blahh.
    But, the good thing is, I'm just taking it one day at a time.
    Hope you feel better Momma.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• What?! This isn't a "Could I be pregnant post'?!!

I think I love you.

I've felt that way a lot this week myself. I'm taking this class thing, and I feel completely beyond stupid right now from it, plus I'm having to walk to get back and forth to it, which is four exhausting and painful hours of my life every day for 2 weeks I'll never get back. Meanwhile, the people who have rides (and the normal people who can drive like normal people do) are getting reimbursed gas money for this thing. While I'm wearing out my shoes.

Have you tried ginger for your stomach? It works pretty well. Maybe it'll help.
    Hope it passes over soon.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009