Toddler WiSe book anyone?

Has anyone read this book, and if so Can you tell me your reviews on it please

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 10:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If it is written by the same author as Baby Wise ...you might want to know that the AAP is very AGAINST that book, due to the fact that it can lead to failure to thrive.
    Did you know that the publishing company severed ties with the author after deciding that he was "disqualified"
    "I'm personally convinced Gary Ezzo and his infant care materials are dangerous," Gerke wrote. "He has no medical training and therefore no business writing medical books—or disregarding the advice of bona fide medical professionals."

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I think it's an excellent book and have raised my 3 older children, and am now raising my 10 month old on the same series. It's a common, no nonsense approach to child rearing which is out of favor now, but for generations has produced very healthy adults.

Answer by missanc at 9:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2009