Thinning Hair

What is it about men these days going bald before they actually get old? Just today I was helping my brother ((which is 35)) wash the car and suddenly he bent over and he was BALD on top!! I was like holy smokes, your going bald bro.. He said," so what yo it's the food and my kids.. I was like ya ok, your just the only one in the family who has a gient bald spot the size of texas.. He'z bald yall what is it whith the men going bald early.. it can't be us?? what is it??

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 35 isn't early at all, and it's hereditary!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have friends that have been balding since their early 20s, and my uncle was balding around that time too :) Part of life!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Stress maybe. IDK. Hubs is 39 and still has a full head of hair when all the other men in his family were balding by then.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I know a guy who is 23 who is going bald. Sometimes wearing a hat all the time can make it happen. It is mainly hereditary. Some men will grow hair back if they stop wearing a hat so often... but people that have it in their family usually do not. (like this 23 yr old guy I know poor thing)
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My husband just turned 30 and he's going bald on top. Maybe it is BPA or something our parents were exposed to that jacked up their hormones later in life.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• The medical community has proven that the gene for male pattern baldness is passed down thru the WOMEN! So if you carry it, and seventy percent of us do ladies, your son will likely be bald. If your hubby, bf, fiance, bro, dad, uncle, etc. is bald, tell him to thank his mommy!!! LOL
    veryloved83

Answer by veryloved83 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2009