kids shows?

so i am starting to have those shows that my daughter watches that annoys me...is there anyone else out there that has to change the channel when a certain show comes on? ive been changing it when the upside down show or oobi comes on.....and im not letting her watch Ni Hao Kai- lan because when she gets mad she stomps her feet like one of the characters do and says im MAD MAD MAD.....

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 11:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol my son does that as well because of Ni Hoa.. lol it is the tiger or whatever that does it. I let him have the TV all morning while the younger shows are on and then I take over the tv at 2 and watch a couple shows. Then usually give it back. lol While I am tv he is doing something else like playing toddler disney games, coloring etc. But yea some do annoy me..
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i guess i'm nuts, lol. i like all of the shows ds watches. i guess ni hao would be my least favorite. my fav is imagination movers, i love them.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Well at least the tiger is the one I have seen do it not sure if the others do
    jroseh68

• barney and spongebob are auto change channel in my house, always have been. so much so that if i'm not in the room and it starts to come on my daughter will run to find me b/c "mommy theres a problem" i get there and its that one of those shows is on the tv. hubby can't stand dora, diego, or kai lan b/c he can barely understand our dd's english so when she tries to speak a foreign language it drives him insane. otherwise, the others don't bug me too much, i think gabba gabba is annoying but it teaches good lessons in there and is her current favorite, i figured at some point she'd like something i couldn't stand just thought i had about 10 more years....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My guy is young enough I still have control of the remote. . . I get tired of some shows because we've seen the same episode 5 or 6 times but other then that it isn't too bad. However, I'm a PBS junkie so we watch a lot of Sesame Street and Arthur and the like.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• only one I cant stand is Max and Ruby, I think Ruby is mean haha. And Yo gabba gabba i think is just weird. We always watch Dora together and Micky Mouse clubhouse, and we also like Handy Manny :)
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

yeah i think it is the tiger isnt his name rin too or something like that? i know the panda bear would always cross his arms..my friends daughter copies the panda.....
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 11:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yeah i think it is the tiger isnt his name rin too or something like that? i know the panda bear would always cross his arms..my friends daughter copies the panda.....

He's actually a koala bear, he just wears panda slippers and a sweater with a panda on it..

Oh good lord.. I need to watch adult tv shows more often so I don't know stuff like this.. LoL We don't have cable, so we buy DVD's.. quite frankly anything backyardigans is starting to get to be to much, because she has all of the dvds, and its all that is ever on the tv.. granted she hardly ever pays attention to it, its just kinda.. there for noise for her... lol
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My boy is addicted to Noggin, LOL. Max & Ruby annoy me the most, cause I can't stand that snotty little know it all. And I hate that freaking teenage singing group they've got on there, it's not pre-school stuff, so why is it on there? But no, I just keep the volume turned down low so that I can't hear it (I'm partially deaf anyway) anything on it.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 12:48 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i hate the wiggles
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2009