how much cheese is he alowed to eat??

He is 10 months old and I he loves cheese... How much and is ok?? and is AL KINF OF CHEESE OK??

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didnt feed my daughter anything besides baby food until she was a year old. A good website for questions like this is babycenter. It tells what and when for just about everything! I am not saying that he shouldnt eat cheese, I just didnt do it with mine.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't think they are supposed to have cheese before 1.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ohh they tell you that in child classes.. give him cheese girl.. it can't harm him.. just make sure he is watched while eating it.. ohh I fed my 2 cheese and they are like mice now they love cheese.. thats all that can happen.. they will soon love it! cheese him up mom!!!! lol
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Cheese is fine to eat. Any kind that has been pasteurized is fine. Cheese can be a little constipating though so watch that part!
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 12:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my daughter loves chesse and she 10 months old just give'em juice should balance it out. jk lol. a normal serving a cheese for and adult is a piece about the size of ur index finger, so common sence when giving it to your baby.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• We did not introduce dairy before age one; dairy is an allergy trigger food.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• cheese and yogurt are 100% ok before 1 whole milk is harder to break down then cheese and yogurt my pedi gave us the go ahead for it at 9 months
    happygolucky210

Answer by happygolucky210 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009