has anybody ever had kidney stones or infection

me and husband have been ttc for 3 months now...back in aug. i was 3 weeks late but a negative pregnancy test..... so i went the the doc cause i was bleeding only when i wiped..i thought the pregnancy test was lying and i was going through implantation bleeding or having a miscarriage...well anyways it turned out that it was either kidney stones or infection making me bleed only when i wiped...... plus i was sick to my stomache i started my period the day after i had went to the doc... now its the month of september and im seeing the same things again when wipe i hope its not kidney stones or infection this time.... has anybody experienced this?..sorry this is so long..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've had kidney stones but there was no doubt for me what it was. That is the worst pain I've ever endured in my life. Are you drinking lots of water or cranberry juice or beer to flush out your kidneys?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yeah im not cramping or anything or having any other system of kidney stones so im wondering why im just seeing blood when i wipe... i know all the signs of kidney stones but this time its different
    jenniferwashere

Answer by jenniferwashere at 11:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i was wondering if i could still be pregnant even if i do have kidney stones or an infection
    jenniferwashere

Answer by jenniferwashere at 11:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009