How can I get Real Mom feedback and help kids?

I am a former teacher, currently staying at home with my son. I have been doing some work on the side to help develop a software program for kids. I'm looking for mom's to try it out with their kids and give me some feedback. (it's free)
www.carrotsticks.com

tottote

Asked by tottote at 11:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i would love to! what is the suggested starting age for the program?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Okay, I'll let my kids(7, 6 and 3) try it out this weekend. I'll let you know how they like it.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I just checked myself. I guess it's for 2nd grade and up, right?
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 12:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• oh i love you,im starting to work with the math with my little one.its an easy site to remember.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes, to help kids 2nd-4th grade with basic math :) It's still in the works, but looking for some real feedback. Thanks moms !
    tottote

Answer by tottote at 12:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Loading takes too much time...
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 12:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Tried it - was interested because I HS and any math games are welcome...but IT DOESN'T LOAD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'll check it out, my son just started 2nd grade. We'll see how it goes and give you some feedback.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:43 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My nephew in third grade liked it, he liked that he could see his points adding up on the bar. We didn't have a problem loading. Emailing certificates or having a reward system or something would be great, for example if he answers 25,50,or 75 etc problems correctly in a row, he gets a new shirt for his character or something.
    KEHMom

Answer by KEHMom at 10:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If you are having a loading problem, I can get it fixed but a just need a few more details. If you can contact me directly, I can pin point the problem :)
    tottote

Answer by tottote at 10:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2009