TTC but started bleeding

Me & my husband are TTC. We had sex everyday, 1 to 2 times a day, for the whole month. I could have swore I was pregnant. I had ALL the symptoms. Now I'm bleeding. Does this mean me or my husband are not fertile? Or could I still be pregnant. I am so confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long have you been trying? It doesn't mean you're not fertile, but if your period started, your probably not pregnant. It can take months, and sometimes longer to get pregnant. How long have you been trying? What kind of birth control were you using previously? If you were using the pill, patch, or other drug type form of pregnancy, they usually recommend that you wait a certain amount of time. Then from my experience the doctor recommended that we try for a year, then if we hadn't conceived they would test both of us. I was very young when I had problems, they don't always wait that long if you're older.

It shouldn't be confusing. If you know when your period is due, and you're bleeding, it may be your period. You can have bleeding and be pregnant, but keep track of your dates. It doesn't matter how many times a day you have sex, but that you have it when you're ovulating.

Good luck, and relax a little.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I've been trying for 2 months. I do not take birthcontrol. I was previously pregnant & it took one try. this is why i am confused. how can i get pregnant one time so easily but the next time not. I had a miscarriage, and waited 6 months to try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Well, I understand what your saying, I had several miscarriages, and the first one I got pregnant the first month that I tried. Then it took several months. I doesn't mean that you're having problems, just that the timing for ovulation wasn't right, or that a sperm didn't happen to reach the egg this time. Don't panic, if you stress about it, it may be harder to get pregnant.

Relax, enjoy making love to your husband, and if you want to buy a kit to test when you're ovulating. Just like throwing a basketball, you may get it in the hoop the first time, but that doesn't mean that you will get it in every time you try!

Believe me I understand how much you want to be pregnant, and the odds are if you've already gotten pregnant, you won't have any trouble. Try to be patient.

Good luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2009