Did you hear Kim K asked to meet Gerard Butler at a club and he said no thanks?

LOL. I am so sick of this girl with no talent and no brains taking over tv. SHe has fake everything and her clothes are so boring.She is so bottom heavy and all her pics are air brushed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Jennifer Aniston is she dating him? maybe that is why he said not. Not his type.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:31 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I just have to say that I LOVE Gerard Butler!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has a super sexy voice!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LMAO... no I hadn't ,thanks. That is hilarious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I thought so too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am SOOOO out of the loop....who are these people you are talking about??? (I know, I am lame.) LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Kim Kardashian her father was on the oj team lawyers and now his family has their own reality show and Gerard Butler is the new hot actor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LOL! I already liked him but this is too good. I am so tired of her. The Soup said it best - she's famous for a big a$$ and a sex tape. He is obviously attracted to women with more substance.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Kim K is a big reality celebrity. She has a fake ass. She gained weight and they took the fat and put it in her ass. She thinks she will lose her ass so tht is why she stays chunky.Those fake eyelashes are pretty , but they are fake as well as her hair and her fake everything else. I think GB is dating RZ.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2009