where is god when you need him the most when you are at the lowest point in your life?PLEASE

in may i lost my dd. she took her life.the pain is so bad.i feel so lost in this world alone.i look at her pic. and ask myself and god WHY her why this.peole around me tell me god will never give you more than you can take.well what do you do when god does give you more than you can take?where is he at when you need him the most?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am so sorry.for such loss and distress. PLEASE ask Jehovah's Witnesses to call on you and put these questions to them. They can show you answers from the Bible. You'll see that you and your daughter have a wonderful future to look forward to. Really you do.
    https://watch002.securesites.net/contact/submit.htm
    Speaking to us does not make you one of Jehovah's Witnesses or obligate you to anything in anyway. Just get thes questions answered. 2Corintians 1:3,4 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those in any sort of tribulation through the comfort with which we ourselves are being comforted by God. "
    Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 7:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am so sorry.. I can't say I know how you feel, but I am sorry for your loss
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry for your loss. God is always by your side, when you think he isn't there that's when he's there the most. He is letting you handle your loss, he won't completely take the pain away, it will never be gone, trust in him and everything will work out.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am so sorry for your pain! God Bless You through this to help someone else? maybe a compeer? or counselor?
    http://www.amazon.com/Roses-December-Finding-Strength-Within/dp/1565078586/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253077031&sr=8-3
    Jesus loves YOU, his eye is on the sparrow!
    read about the family needing prayers!also *prayers,keep persevering!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• im very sorry for your lose God is there and he will never leave.. He gives us all free will to do what we want to do with our life...you have to trust and believe in the Lord and have faith that he is going to help you..... God bless you and God loves you

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am very sorry for your lost, but God is right beside you. I know that is really hard to believe right now, I have had a few moments where I have thought "Where the crap is God", nothing like what your going through. But he is there, talk to him, yell at him, cry. Let Him comfort you. I know that is easier said than done. I will pray for you if you would like me too.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 2:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You have to turn to him more. Find out who he really is and how he wants you to worship him. Trials are really a test for us. Some trials are more difficult then others but they all have a solution and they all have relief if we are patient. I'm very sorry for the way you lost your daughter. I know plenty about that type of loss. It's not easy. you have to reach deep down and find that place where you will begin to open up to God as much as you are able and don't lose your faith in Him. honestly we are all born and we shall all taste death. However, dealing with it is something we are all made to go through ..it's a trial that makes us seek closeness to him. God doesn't over burden it is the devil who overburdens. fight him hard. the more you turn away from God the more the devil will come after you rejoicing and having you beat. again I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to find guidance and relief.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am so terribly sorry for your loss. We had a very good friend that committed suicide last year and we had a suicide scare with our oldest son last week. God is there with you. He wants you to seek Him. He will wrap His loving arms of comfort around you, read His Holy Word and you will find the answers you are looking for. God Bless you and comfort you in this time of your sorrow.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your loss. As for me I've reached the conclusion that god doesn't exist and have found strength within myself to learn from the things that go wrong. I'm sure in time you'll find the reason your daughter did what she felt she had to do. Unfortunately it was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I encourage you to seek counselling for yourself. You are strong enough to get thru this and time will heal. God will help, but you have to do your part. 

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Karma. This is something you have to deal w/ due to past life actions. It has nothing to do w/ god, he is there. He is guiding you whether you believe it or not. We reap what we sew, & you sewed something in this life or the last, that needs to be reaped. It's your karma. Be strong, know that god is on your side. We wants you to find your own strength. And he is standing by you guiding you to find it.

You daughters actions were because of Karma too. They say that souls who commit suicide will continue to do so life after life, until they can finally find the will to stop that cycle. Maybe this sounds competely strange to you, but i believe it to be true.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2009