too much walking?

so not actually much of a question, but I realized today that I am a doofus. I spent the whole day walking around the mall and the grocery store, a serious 8 hours on my feet walking around. And now I realize when I get home just how much I over did it. didn't drink enough water, definitly wasn't wearing good enough shoes to walk that much. now my back hurts like hell and my feet are swollen. so here I am chugging water and chilling in the recliner with my feet up and a pillow under my lower back really hoping this quits hurting sometime soon...

I am such a dork. But I thought that it would be quite a bit later than week 23 that I would have to watch my activity level. I was so wrong...

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet