help me i am so worried

i am almost 14 weeks pregnant and when i went to the bathroom a minute ago there was a little bood when i wipe. i am so scared help please

littlemommy81

Asked by littlemommy81 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that when i was 14 weeks and it was a urinary tract infection.. no biggie if it is just go to the docs and get some antibiotics.. have you had sex in the past 24 hours? that could be why too. i would call the doctors in the morning just in case but if its not ALOT like period type thing more than likely its nothing to worry about so just stay calm and dont stress your self out :-) im sure you wil be ok
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• does it come and go. it is very lite just a little bit. i am so worried never had this happen with either of my other pregnancy's
    littlemommy81

Answer by littlemommy81 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• if you have burning when you pee or side/back ace right now and its just a little bit of blood in your pee i bet its a urinary tract infection but im not a doctor either. dont worry to much if its not a lot your probably just fine ( or if you get the urge to pee a lot and then not really have to) that's a sign of a urinary tract infection too...
    dont worry sweetie worrying will just make things worse..just rest and call the dr tomarrow thats all you can do
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 1:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would call your OB hun.. I had that at 8 weeks and it said I had a hemmorage by the baby and to take it easy for a while.. I did and it healed (or so I'm going to find out today).. But I would call and have them check it out.. If you have had sex w/ in the past 24 hrs then that could also be a culprit or an exam by your OB could also do it. GL mama and I'm praying for you and your little one =)
    3greatkids751

Answer by 3greatkids751 at 7:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009