Did anyone actually like the Twilight movie?

I read the books because I loved the artistic view point of the movie. I also think that the "bad acting" was just a good demonstration of the awkwardness expressed in the books.

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 1:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love the movie and the books for different reasons. Everyone I know who read the books first hated the movie. They said it was too different. They are going to be different because they are too different forms of media. I have yet to read a book and watch the movie based on the book and have them be the same. The books are going to have things the movies don't. I still want to see whatever movies they make from the books.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I love the movie...but I absolutely ADORE the books!
    AzaleasMommy

Answer by AzaleasMommy at 2:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I didn't go to see the movie because I read the book first,--- one of the worst books I'd ever read. I couldn't get any farther than the first chapter.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 10:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i liked the movie but feel that the book is much better. i think both would have been great on their own (just a book or just a movie) but basing it off a book that came out so recently, with how good some books turned movies have turned out lately (nicholas sparks books, marley and me etc...) that it was a disappointment to people expecting that kind of change to movie.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• agree.. i enjoyed the books most then skipped to the end.. movie bored me might of done better as a series on tv
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Not really. It seemed too green and dark and so much was left out of it. I am glad I (shhhhhh) watched it on thefilmwall.com imstead of going out to see it. And my husband laughed his butt off at Edward when he said he was the most dangerous predator on the planet. To this day if I mention that, he chuckles. I think New Moon is going to be a lot better since there is a bigger budget and different director.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I thought it was alright, but that the books were WAY better.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have and read all of the books so when the movie came out I was like YES! I love the movie but I prefer books any day! They give SO much more detail in books that has to be left out due to time limits in the movies.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I loved the movie but the books were WAY better and I really am looking forward to New Monn and I'm one of those dorks that watched the movie 6 times in theatre LOL but I enjoyed it! I read all 5 books in 4 days I got them the day the box set came out!
    IamATeenMom307

Answer by IamATeenMom307 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I never read the books but I enjoyed the movie and I want to see the new one.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009