I just need support :(

Once again, I have found my husband chatting and looking for girls to have sex with. He says it's just chat, it's just fun, that's just how he is, but whatever! I am not dumb. If you say you are going to meet them to have sex and you meet them, you are having sex with them. You aren't meeting them in hotel rooms just to see if it's real and if people really do that. Especially since I found condoms in your damn truck!
I am a SAHM. Trying to figure out a way to get out of this. I am not going to let my love for him and my desire to keep our family together blind me. He is my soulmate, but he is too selfish to see what he has. He is an amazing father, I will give him that, but a shitty husband.
I have tried, I have been made a fool of too many times.
Idon't know what my next step is. I don't know what I am going to do, but I know I will not be treated like this anymore.
Thanks for listening!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish you the best and I hope that somehow you can get yourself out of such a demeaning and belittling, not to mention disrespectful and disgusting environment. I am sure that you are very torn right now and not sure what to do, but he is NOT your soul mate. That is for certain. You need to try to find a way to get out of there and be done with him as soon as you can. I know that it will be hard and devastating to the family, but you are not doing anyone any favors by staying and enabling him to live out his filthy fantasies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• newlife.com
    he could give you HPV or worse use condoms! the loser! keep smiling!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Please find strength in knowing that other women have made their way out of bad relationships and conquered. You CAN do this and as romantic as it sounds to say you "need" some one, you never do.
    You will find love again and you will be stronger for yourself and your children. As much as you think he is a great father, he could be seriously damaging your children should they find out about this. They could become insecure in relationships or cheater themselves.
    Now is the time to call family and a divorce lawyer. Before you do, I would withdraw whatever money you need while you still have access to accounts.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:23 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• There is no money. We seriously are in a bad mess. We just had to sell our store and that paid off what we owed on our loan.
    I have been looking for a job for 8 months, that's the real reason I have stayed this long. No work around here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• move home
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• This is OP again:
    He wants our marriage to be a for show marriage. He wants me to be the good wife waiting at home, to show off to his friends. He has said a million times that I am better than him, that he doesn't deserve me and he is right.
    I am a beautiful, smart woman. I would make any man happy. He doesn't want to divorce me because in his heart he knows he has a wonderful life, a wonderful family.
    But his issues are his to work through. I can't do it for him and I can't stick around and wait until he decides he wants to work through them anymore.
    I did the best I could.
    Anonymous

• do u have family around ? anything, get out of there !! i know it hard but you have to think of u n your kids,.. n he's nasty eeewwww Fing pig, u need better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't have a "home"
    This is my home with my husband and kids. My family isn't in my life, their choice when I was a preteen.
    Anonymous

• I was watching Dr. Phil the other day and the episode was about a relationship where the guy did the same exact thing. Maybe look it up on youtube and see what he said, I didnt get to see the whole thing.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 4:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Get tested for STDs and insist that your husband join you in couples counseling

Answer by rkoloms at 10:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2009