3rd Date Kiss

I've recently started dating again after divorce and tonight was my 3rd date with this guy. He's sweet, funny, smart and we get along great.

He really isn't my type physically, but I've overlooked it because of how well we get along.

Well tonight we kissed for the 1st time and it was horrible. He was all over the place, sloppy wet and the more I tried to guide him or take control the worse it got.

I just don't know what to do. I know it might be shallow but it was just awful.

Should I say something? Should I see him again?
Is this a deal breaker?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, if you stay together you will definitely have to find a way to change it so you are not disgusted and covered in buckets of drool after a kiss...that would be just gross! If you do not foresee it getting serious later on I may choose to let is slide...for now...maybe....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Im sorry but that is not the way you want to start a relationship. Ya its good to get along but if you are not physically attracted thats not good. Be picky
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Let him be with someone who is attracted to him. It's not fair to him, and not fair to you either! :)
    squish

Answer by squish at 3:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have been talking to this guy who is seriously FINE...I mean he is HOT...then he kissed me and it was horrible, sloppy and not a turn on at all! Just thought I would share....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2009