My husband is sorely mistaken if he thinks he is getting the "happy ending" tonight. What would you think?

I joked earlier that I am willing to give my dh a BJ tonight if he goes and takes a shower. Then he gets all pissy because I didn't put the dinner away and didn't make the bed. So he starts ragging on me about how he has had a long day and he had to take care of the dinner and make the bed and he still has to take a shower.
If he thinks he is getting the BJ now after bitching about what a crappy wife I am, he has another thing coming.
Would you still be willing to give a BJ after being dressed down for not doing your job right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when will men learn that "you draw more flies with honey than with vinegar". i never understand how they can be so downright dumb about something so obvious. be nice, you might get lucky. be mean, ur gonna get the doghouse. its pretty simple
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Negative. Wouldn't be happening, but my husband doesn't speak to me that way!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OP here...
    Mine doesn't either USUALLY. I don't know what is up with him tonight, but it isn't happening!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• just fall asleep asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• NOPE. Don't do it. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My husband has never put dinner away or made the bed, I think I'd give him one just for doing that.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• he has had a long day and he had to take care of the dinner and make the bed and he still has to take a shower.

He did house work after a long day at work why not be nice.
    Gah Sometimes I feel sorry for some men .
    If my husband did that Id love to make him happy .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'd bite it. Next time he might be a little nicer when he wants something....

Maybe he's cranky because lack of....

If my husband does housework and doesn't comment negatively on it....he knows he's getting some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2009