I was wondering if anybody could tell me what restaurant at Disneyland is the best to watch a character show at?

My family and I are going to Disneyland in a few weeks. I would love for my daughter to be able to see one of those character shows while we dine. Does anybody have any advice as to what restaurant has the best show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• To watch fantasmic Cafe Orleans its in New Orleans Square right across from the rivers of america, that should be a good place. You can also go to City Hall when you first get there and ask them, they should tell you.
    mandarellee

Answer by mandarellee at 2:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You can have breakfast with Minnie at the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street in Disneyland. Arial from Little Mermaid hosts lunch at the Grotto in California Adventure. We have had breakfast with Lilo and Stich at the Paradise Pier Hotel. A lot of characters stop by including Minnie, Mickey and Pluto and the kids get to hula with Stich. Last monthe we had breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen in the Disney Resort Hotel. A lot of princesses stopped by and the kids get to dance and "cook" with Goofy. Have fun!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:48 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If it's your daughter's first trip to Disney land, take her to City Hall and check in. Tell them it's her first visit and she will get a special pin to wear all day.

(This also works when it's your birthday - child OR adult.)

If you plan to watch any parade, Fantasmic, etc. at night, arrive early and camp out! Last time I went, the seats for Fantasmic were taken up 3-4 hours ahead.

If you have the money, see about a character breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel across the street. I can't recall the prices or times.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009