development

I feel like my little daughter is so far behind in develpoment. Is there a link that says when she would be doing certain things by.

She is nine months and not cruising, she just started crawing about a month and a half ago. She doesn't really babble. When my son was this age he was climbing our of his crib and talking. I know that all babies are dfferent and I should be thankful that my daughter is letting me enjoy her being a baby, but I want to see if there is somthing wrong with my kid.

JenFunSniffer

Asked by JenFunSniffer at 2:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/baby-development-main.htm
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 3:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would say she might just be a little behind in development which is normal for children. If you are really concerned about it, talk to her ped about it. If anyone they will be the best judge to let you know if its something you should be concerned about or if shes developing ok. Maybe try and see if she is just being lazy lol. My dd was like that. Read to her alot. That really helped my DD. All i do is read to her, she is 2 yrs and 3 months and just catching up on her talking. gl :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 4:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• She is just fine!!! 10 months is the average cruising age. As you said all babies mature differently. She will do it when she is ready.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 6:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 10:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009