what would you be willing to pay for a haind made hair bow?

i make hair bows for little girl and im going to be going to a town fair in texas next month. i would like to know what you would be willing to pay for a hair bow for your little one. i do not want to over price them because i want them to sell. i have put a lot of time and money into making the. i will put some pics on my page so that you can look at them and tell me what you as a mom would be willing to pay for them in times like these. thanks

kristyleigh614

Asked by kristyleigh614 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It really depends on what they look like. I didn't see any pics on your profile but I will check back in a bit! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• show me a picture.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:03 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• How much would you say it costs you to make them? And how long?
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• im waiting please hurry im getting sleepy :)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think you could sell them at $4.99 but for someone like me who doesn't have much money I would be hard pressed to pay $3.99. I do think they are beautiful though. I seen on your profile you live outside of tulsa (me too!) are you going to have them at the Tulsa State fair as well??
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ok sorry girls i dont know why but my comp took forever to upload the pics go check them out and let me know.

they take about 5 hrs to make 3 (im new at this) and i have spent close to 100$ to get all this stuff to make them.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 3:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• small 2.50 big 5.00 great job!
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• really they look like they could be more but you wanna sell them and make a name for yourself,then bring up the price
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think the $3-5.00 range would help you sell them, you could even sell them in sets for $10, I think you could get more for them depending on where you are selling them.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• thanks so much girls but i felt dumb for all the spelling trouble that i had in this question( guess i should read things before i post them) so i posted a new one but i dont know how to close this one oh well but thanks any ways
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2009