EMERGENCY QUESTION HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!

I HAVE SERIOUS BACK PAIN AND DISCOMFORT WHICH CAUSES MY BACK TO GET TIGHT CAUSE IM TIRED AND IM NOT ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE PAIN UNTIL I JUST PASS OUT AND ALSO GIVES ME MIGRAINES FROM NO SLEEP SO I WAS PERSCIBED VICIDIN TO TAKE ONLY WHEN NEEDED AND I TOOK IT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO AND MY BABY IS MOVING SO MUCH AND KICKING AND IM FEELING SO SO SO SO!! SO!! MUCH PRESSURE REALLY OMG I CANT STRES IT ENOUGH WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!! I AM DUE NEXT SATURDAY COULD THIS MEAN IM ABOUT TO GO INTO LABOR OR IS THE VIVIDIN EFFECTING THE BABY? I FEEL LIKE MY WATER IS ABOUT TO BREAK IKNOW ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO FEEL THAT BUT ITS JUST SO MUCH PRESSURE AND PRESSURE ON MY BLADDER TOO!! WHAT DOES HIS MEAN. IVE HAD PRESSURE BUT THIS IS LIKE EVERY OTHER 30 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 3:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's better to be safe and go to the hospital
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 3:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Just take a second and breathe. And then I would say go to the ER. Sounds like possibly labor pains, which is entirely possible because your only a week away. If its not and its caused from something else then atleast you will know that you and your baby are ok. So I would definatley go!!! gl :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree,go to ER.
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 3:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Definetly go to the hospital!
    Could be labor, I also didn't have much pain, then the pain got stronger and after 20 minutes at the hospital my daughter was born...
    Good luck to you!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 4:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Sounds like it could be labor. Call your doctor or midwife, or just head to the ER if you're having your baby in a hospital. Calm down mommy! Just take some deep breaths and try to relax and stay calm. It's probably just labor starting.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Sounds to me like the baby's head is moving down. Congrat's Mama!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• it might be back labor
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• agreed you could be in labor, if you took the medicine your body is relaxed and that may be why this started
    jztmelif

Answer by jztmelif at 4:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009