Do you think

If Bush called Kanye West a jack-ass he would have been called racist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• probably by certain people, but i think it would have been the same people who throw around the racist card whenever they choose to do so, that and by the people who actually are racist and wanted him on their sides.
    and on that note let me add, i'm white and kanye west is a HUGE jackass for what he pulled. that girl is 19, practically a kid and she handed him that mike willingly only to have him pull that crap. i wish her dad or someone would have been standing right there with her to knock him out.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• A jackass is a jackass, no matter who points it out. IMO
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Gosh I hope not. Calling an ass an ass is just an honest observation. Kanye is a freaking stupid bully - and I don't find it particularly racial that he chose to bully a 17 year old girl - I think he only pulled that stupid sh, uh, stuff because she was young and unsuspecting .... he IS a jackass. I am glad that BO and I agree on something. ;-)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think that would be very possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2009