What is the religious belief of the majority of your friends?

As a Christian I have to admit most of my friends are Christian as well. I have never even met a Pagan, down here in MS. I don't try to only associate with Christians, that's just how it is. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i grew up and was raised baptist but as I got older, majored shortly in world religions I realised so much and it ultimately changed my views. I dont have a main religion neither do any of my friends, we just follow a moral code for the most part

like mine in my house is: to be honest, loyal, trustworthy, know your word is your bond, and most of all we believe in karma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I grew up in Mississippi - my daddy is a preacher (no not a minister - LOL there's a difference) I was raised Christian and now live in a city where we joke that we have more churches per capital than any other city in the US. All of my friends are either Christian or Catholic. (Catholic because I live in a large Mexican American area)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would say it is an equal mix of non-religious and Christian.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Mostly non-religious and pagan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• catholic and atheist
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am the only atheist amongst everyone I know....besides my DH. All of our family and friends are Christian or Jewish.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Catholic and Christian.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OK I am going to be honest. My friends and I rarely discuss religion at all so I have no clue. From those I do know their religion, most are christian. I've never clicked with anyone based on religion even here on CM. We've discovered common ground in other areas of our lives. I will admit I have lost a few friends when they discovered I have no religion.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Atheist (friends) and Catholic (family)
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 9:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Most are Pagan or Eclectic... I don't think I really have many friends that are Christian... Birds of a Feather... You know!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2009