How long does your orgsam normally last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have no idea; I've never had one while staring at a stopwatch.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What orgasm?? I've never had one with someone. And only had puny no-big-dealers on my own. I'm broken. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• A few seconds. Than wait..................a few more seconds than ....................a few more seconds lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• sometimes it lasts a good 10 seconds, if you count, that can seem like a long time. Sometimes they're only 2 seconds. I find that when i pleasure myself, they do not last as long. When I'm w/ my LOVE, they can last a long time. Maybe the emotions behind it can intensify that moment. Not sure of the orgasm dynamics though, & apparently science is still learning. Oh, the mysteries of the vagina!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LOL @ Samurai...

i would have to second the conclusion that it depends a lot on who you're with, and the emotions surrounding you. for 6 1/2 years i NEVER reached a climax with my SO. he was extremely abusive, controlling, even hateful toward me- constantly told me that there was something wrong with me.
    lo and behold! i exit that nightmare, reconnect with my first love (some one i have known since i was 11- have never before or since been more attracted to anyone) and rediscovered the earthly pleasures that had been denied me for soooo long.
    instead of trying to reach a climax, i literally have to hold it off so that i can finish. i would definitely say that the laws of attraction/emotion are at work there. but since i don't exactly sit and analyze the duration of time that it takes to ebb and flow between multiple blissful moments, well, i just can't say.

to anyone who has never had an orgasm- i feel so bad for you :(
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Let me find out. Hang on...

One-Mississippi! Two-Mississippi...
    ErikaRobin

Answer by ErikaRobin at 11:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009