Tylenol PM?

Has anyone's doctor approved taking tylenol pm? my doctor perscribed me percocets for pain but for some reason i dont feel safe taking them...any one else have similar feelings toward the matter?

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 7:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tylenol pm is safe i was put on it just dont take it everynight! As for the percs i have no idea my doc had put me on darvocet to help with my hip an back pain i took it once it didnt help so i stoped taken them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yes but like anon said dont take it everynight

as for the other rule of thumb if YOU dont feel safe doing it then dont :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'm not comfortable taking anything that is a narcotic drug because about 1 year and a half ago I was addicted to pain killers. had to go to rahab. it was not a good experience. so if you have alot of pain than it's okay to take them but don't over due it. you will pay for it if you get addicted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2009