Which Diaper Bag should I buy?

I found the Gittabags Designer Diaper bags and i want to Buy one, Should I buy it with the Active Fold? Which Color do you think will be nice?
http://www.coolil.com/brands/gittabags

mab13

Asked by mab13 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, those are really nice diaper bags! I could never afford that much just for a bag! lol. What is the Active fold for? As for colors, I like the red, the floral one and the the brown one.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i like the brown one.. but dont see the point in one that expensive .. i never used my diaper bag even lol
    happygolucky210

Answer by happygolucky210 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I never bothered buying one because the hospital always sent me home with at least 1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• that's pretty neat. If I could have afforded one I would have loved one like that. I LOVE the activefold. THat's VERY convenient. I like the brown one.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I liked the green printed one. Have you seen fleurville? I got the khaki berry ogo print sling tote. My only issue with the bag you had would be that wearing it as a backpack would get really old- its nice to have one that attaches to strollers or can be worn other ways. Maybe it does that and I missed it thought :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Lobelia - the activefold is the changing pad with toys for the baby...
    Thanks all! maybe I will go with the brown, as I see in the pictures, the bag can be used as a backpack, stroller bag and attached to the stroller - see the video in the additional information tab of the product...
    http://www.coolil.com/gittabags-diaper-bag-102-green.html
    mab13

Answer by mab13 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2009