what's the best place to live in the Rockland county & better school!!cause i plan to buy a house..

212lakay

Asked by 212lakay at 8:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Clarkstown! I love New City and West Nyack. My favorite towns. W. Nyack is smaller around 3 or 4000 people. New City has more about 15000 people. The schools are fantastic. we moved here because of the schools and neighborhood. I cant say enough good things about the schools. the homes here a bit pricier. I believe Suffern is good also and their homes are less pricey, pearl river schools are great and also very nice. But my fave is w. nyack and new city very nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ps from above. stay away from spring valley, some parts of haverstraw, bad schools and not a very nice environment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009