what's the best place to live in the Rockland county & better school!!cause i plan to buy a house..

I have two girls, i'm looking for a best place in Rockland county & great school....please help me.....

212lakay

Asked by 212lakay at 9:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Travel

• Clarkstown! I love New City and West Nyack. My favorite towns. W. Nyack is smaller around 3 or 4000 people. New City has more about 15000 people. The schools are fantastic. we moved here because of the schools and neighborhood. I cant say enough good things about the schools. the homes here a bit pricier. I believe Suffern is good also and their homes are less pricey, pearl river schools are great and also very nice. But my fave is w. nyack and new city very nice.
    stay away from spring valley and haverstraw. Stony point is nice but the kids would wind up going to north rockland high and it s not that great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• and which state would this be in?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I mean Rockland County NY
    212lakay

Answer by 212lakay at 2:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Nyack is really nice! I go to Rockland Community College & know a bunch of people from that area & they love it. I don't know about children's school, but go to greatschools.net & you can search schools on there. I also like Stony Point a lot, too! Pretty much all of Rockland is on the expensive side, though. Good luck!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009