three- some

well here goes starts off these people that live a few blocks away from us .and my husband got to no them before me .(he nos a lot of people on that block so its not like its just this couple)anyways my husband told me they do three somes with this girl and dont think her husband no s .before i new this we had just joined a bowling league with them ,and now i dont feel very well about this couple and my husband says he would never do any thing like that .but being a women u no you cant trust that lol been married 21 years and been all good still have sex three times a week .let me no your in take please be nice or dont leave a thing thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• you control your own life. If thats something that you dont want to do just tell your husband how you are feeling. Youve been together for that long I dont think that he would leave you or anything...just talk to him and tell him what you want
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 9:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• umm i swing with my husband and we dont have the plague sorry.. we are just normal every day people we have plenty of friends that dont and those that do, we aren't trying to conform others to our side lol ur fine and safe if they are nice people that is all that matters
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2009