Have you heard about Student Beating on bus to Belleville HS?

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument

Start @ the bottom of the page and read up {orig story at bottom then updates as you go up}

There is also video of the attack on the bus. The driver did nothing. The other students CHEERED the beating on; all because a boy choose the wrong spot to sit.

Thoughts? Comments?

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What do you expect from a bunch of animals? Jail time for them, I see it coming and Good for Them!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes I saw it and it's awful. I do agree with the man who says it was racial.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my mom has been a schol bus driver for many many years. I know if something like that would happen on the bus she is technically not allowed to touch the student like pull them off of each other only bc you know most kids will stick together and say that the driver did something to them. But when something like that is happening she can us her radio to call into the office and get help. the driver should of pulled the bus over called for help and let the cops or whoever take care of it. I know If I was the driver I would have tried to pull the students off each other whether or not I was going to be in trouble. I mean most buses have cameras now.
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 9:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Countdown to Jesse Jackson showing up to defend the kids giving the beating in three...two...one...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree, put them All in jail and maybe thet will think twice next time. poor white boy!
    Anonymous

• Yeah really,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I watched the video after posting my comment on here and you know one way or another its going to come back to the race thing. Either the white boy is going to say something like they hit me bc Im white or the other way around. Its stupid how it always comes back to the race issue....
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 9:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think it's obvious it's a race issue, but somehow, white people are never allowed to be on the other end of the coin. I would bring civil lawsuits against every attacker until I had no cash left, and I understand these thugs are already being charged with aggravated assault. And some on TV this morning are wondering what the school will do, suspend them or expell them. It won't matter when they are serving assault charges in Jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• The driver should lose their job and all the kids involved in the beating and who cheered them on should be expelled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2009