bridal shower help!

My brother is getting married and the bride to be's shower is this weekend and we're in charge of games! We have a book and has the finish the phrase game well there was only like 6 or 8 of them and we were wanting more to add! So can any one think of any phrases like love phrases? An example is... Going to the chaple and were gunna get married. And a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet! Any others u all can think of? Thanks in advance!

NDAUGHERTY

Asked by NDAUGHERTY at 9:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together

Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.

and my favorite...
    there are 3 rings in marriage.. the engagement ring the wedding ring and the suffering lol

happygolucky210

Answer by happygolucky210 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2009