Does your life stop over a cold?

i'm just waiting for the day care to call. My daughter has sniffles and a cough. Just a cold. But they are so paranoid over the flu (they even have hand sanatizer out when you walk in. Talk about overkill!) that I know they are going to start freaking out over everything and start sending kids him. I don't think there's any reason I should have to baracade myself inside just becuase I or my daughter have/has the a cold. What do you guys do when you or your little one has a cold?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. LOL. If there is no fever, then nobody has to worry about having a cold. Duhhh.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I never worried about my children going to school with colds unless they were coughing a lot or had drainage coming from their noses on its own - then I kept them home and cared for them.
    Of course, any fevers or fussiness is reason enough to keep them home and take them to a pediatrician if they don't break the fever within 24 hours. It may either be the flu or an ear infection.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If my dh has the cold oh yeah! If dd has it, yes. If I have one? Pffffft, yeah right!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2009