Would you ever drive a mini van?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not now...probably not ever.....
    We're an SUV family.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have before. As long as its a car and runs why does it matter?
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 9:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No, but I came close. I almost got the Honda van but they wouldn't come down on the price so I passed on it. I just got a Tahoe a couple of years ago and by the time Im ready to get another car, the kids will probably be getting ready to drive theirselves so there won't be a need.

LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• its just a question goingthruitall. u all fail to remember that maybe op drives one. she never stated if she did or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Noway. How embarrassing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No, I haven't.
    Not because there's a stigma attached to driving one, or just because the price sticker is higher than we can afford, but because I simply cannot drive a large vehicle...LOL.
    I know that being able to have and drive one would have helped immensely through my children's younger years.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I love mine, Grateful Dead stickers and all. :)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have. We bought a van in 2001 when I was 6 months pregnant with our 2nd child and just before our oldest turned 1. I was 24. I was so glad we got the van because a year later I was pregnant with my 3rd child. We had 3 kids under 3 years old and couldn't have fit 3 carseats easily in a car. And, in the end, would have had to buy another car a few years later when our 4th child was born.
    The van died last summer, though. Now we have a pick-up truck that seats 6 (4 door and all that). I miss my van, though.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have a 1997 minivan we use when going on vacations, with all 4 kids and a load of luggage. It was given to me 4 years ago when I was a single mom by a family friend who knew I was going through some difficult times. They had only had one child and it was, and is in excellent condition - cleaner and better maintained than most much newer vehicles I see.
    I prefer driving my smaller wagon because it's easier, but I was very grateful for the minivan when it was given to me because I had nothing else to drive.

Answer by missanc at 10:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Absolutely NOT! thats why i have an SUV

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2009