Swine Flu...

I know there are different views on whether or not to get the shot next month, but I am really concerned about the RIGHT NOW!! People are sick school has started and there was a little girl who passed away from it in Garland Texas which is pretty close to where we live, I think it was and thats scary. Other than washing staying away from people that are sick what else can we do?? I take care of four girls ages 2-8 and I have a middle school age son I am a little nervous and yes I want to protect my son but is the shot really safe?? They say it is but thats what they say with a lot of things how do we know it is not gonna have issues later?? REALLY MIXED UP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Health

• I am in the same situation than you. My son just turned 4 y.o. Today his school announced there were swine flu cases there, I'm in JAX, FL. I am panicking, my son wasn't feeling good. I mean..he was happy but for the last two days I see him a little bit down sometimes. Last night he had a mild fever (98.6). He's not eating much, which is normal he is not a good eater. What is the treatment if he gets that? Why some people die and some many other don't? I hope we get some advise
    CACHARRA

Answer by CACHARRA at 12:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It's me again... I posted my question on the Health section of this website. I got really good answers that made me feel better. regards.
    CACHARRA

Answer by CACHARRA at 12:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009