Does anyone still have their favorite security item from when they were little (stuffed animal, doll blanket), if so, what kind of shape is it in?

I have my moose that I got when I was 8 months old...now I am close to 30. He most certainly does NOT resemble a moose by any means, but I have him put away somewhere safe...just because. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have an old winnie the pooh but it's not the original...I loved it so much that my mom had to good sense to buy 3 just in case. The one I have is the 3rd one but when I was little I didn't know the difference
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i still have my bunny from when i was 5...i iwll be 30 in 2 months. He is still my comfort. i still sleep with him everynight and anyone that isnt ok with that isnt ok with me!!!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i have a racoon shaped pillow my great aunt sowed for me in one of those sowing kit things got it when i was a newborn and im 28 now and it still in good condition just a little faded i keep it on my bed and my kids try snatching it a few times
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I still have my rabbit, his name is Flopsy, I am 30 years old, he has a new foot because I chewed it off when I was little, and he has a big patch on his chest, because the kids were playing in my room and knocked a lamp on him and he got burnt with the bulb!! But he is still in good shape, my 9 yr old DD has a fish she sleeps with and he is in terrible shape!!! One whole side is all worn out, we say he has scale patterend baldness and his eye is missing on that side, I bought 4 extra fish but she has always hated them, so I am going to have to filet one and use his parts for her fishy..And it is so weird she has never named him, she calls him fishy(and adds our last name) and fishy for short--I guess he is part of our family!!  

blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have my teddy bear that I got as an infant. All the stuffing is somehow in his head, so he has an enormous head and tiny arms, legs, and body. He's in my garage. He smells bad and lost one eye, but I just can't throw him away.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009