should I be offened....

that my parents thought I was going to be a bad mom. I mean they keep telling me and everyone else how good I am doing but maybe the only reason they had me moce into there house was to watch me as I failed?!? I hurt and dont kow if I should be maybe its just the hormones still flyin!

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 10:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my mother said that 2 me as well, shes like im so surprised at how well you do with her, well gee thanks i think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• When did they say this? Was it before they started saying how good you were doing? If so, I would just chalk it up to you proving them wrong. Be the mother you think you should after all, you will be the babies momma, not them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Let it be your motivation.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes you should be offended. I hope you moved or are moving out.

Answer by louise2 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• well I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that they are saying this to my family members just last night they said this to my grandparents. how surprised they were. they never actually said it to me but I was in the same room then they were talking!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 10:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I do not think they even realize it! Maybe speak with them. Or do what I do........when parents start saying negative thing I just put on my happy face and get through it. It doesn't change who I am.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my mom never said things like that, but my boyfriends aunt was always saying stuff like 'they have alot against them' or 'they have no clue....'
    I just want to tell her to eff off
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LMFAO My mom said that, my dad said that and ALL my aunts and uncles said that. I can kind of understand it cause in my family we have a long hx of young moms pawning their kids off on THEIR parents. But *I* take care of mine, and am happy doing it so they're a little amazed(they've actually said that).
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009