any one else?

So my 7th grade bf (first kiss)found me online and we have been chatting it up non stop for a few weeks. I recently moved to fla, and he is still in Va, but is making plans to come see me. Maybe Im crazy but my heart tells me he is the one. :)
Anyone else have stories to share?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• no but I think its cute:)
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Mine actually moved to FL to be with me. It didn't work out. I felt bad but I didn't tell him to move here. Good luck. Sometimes we are in love with the thought of being in love and combine it with a child hood fantasy. In reality, we grew up to be two ppl who didn't really have as much in common as we thought...not to mention that he now bores me but in 7th grade I thought he rocked. I hope your situation fares better.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• That is cute! I've been chatting with a guy from school, we never dated but then again I never looked at him like that, he's so sweet though, can't wait to see what unfolds! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• lol i know we have both lived and changed a lot, but the same people deep down, and like i said we been chatting non stop every day getting to re know eachother and he gives me butterflys :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I dated a guy back in middle school and was madly in love with him. He moved away and it totally broke my heart!! In 2005 we reconnected over Myspace. It was almost like we never lost touch. But for 12 years we hadn't seen one another or spoke to each other, so all the feelings and shit had disappeared. He's married with two kids and I'm divorced with four. But I hope things work out the way you want them to!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My hubby was one of two geeky bespectacled 12 year old twins at a family wedding an age ago. Trousers too short. Pudding bowl haircut... I was 16 years old at the time.
    Woah! What a transformation 10 years later. I snapped him up!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single regret.
    [But, you be careful. "The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?" Jer 17:9.]
    Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 10:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It can be worth it, but it does come with problems. Feelings may still be there, but life and time do change people. No amount of love can get past different personalities. Personalities of 7th grade are very different from adulthood. Good luck if you choose to pursue. Just keep you eyes open. I speak from experience. Found my first love recently and started a relationship. Very good times, but very rocky and inconsistent.
    teacherspet_too

Answer by teacherspet_too at 6:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009