Had my first sleepless night... do we get a badge for that??

her 11th night of life, she did not sleep a wink, so I did not sleep a wink. She finally fell asleep when the sun came up. My incisions is just pouring yellow stuff (already saw my doc) and I AM EXHAUSTED. Is there a badge or a pin we get for this?? Lol.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 10:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I feel you. That would be nice, but I think I would have run out of places to put them by now having 3 kids, 5 years old, 3 years old and 18 months. Just try to rest when she does for now, and I hope your incision issues clear up fast!
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• There should be!! I have 3 children and went through those sleepless nights. It does get better! Mine are now 4, 3 and 16mo., but i am due again in April......I have not slept well in 5yrs. LOL. My 16mo. still wakes up at least 2x a night. I wake up too because his crib is right next to my bed. Can you sleep while she sleeps? Or do you have more than one child? You need to get some sleep momma!!1
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• In a few weeks, when the first real smiles come, and even later in a few months, when the Mamas come, you will not need a medal or a badge. You will forget all of those sleepless nights and you will relish in the glory that is your child.

But sometimes, even when your daughter is 19 months old, she won't sleep or want to eat. And you will remember all those nights before and think "Not again". LOL
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i wish :)
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2009