Need some detective work.

I have a hunch that my husband is having an affair or at the very least an inappropriate relationship with a coworker. We have been married for 10 years and never would I think he would do something like this. I checked our online account to see who he was texting. The main # he texts is a female coworker. He's the manager so I realize his employees text him with questions and I'm fine with that. But they are texting late at night. I went in his blackberry today to find the messages and of course they weren't there. Is there a way to find out what they are saying? Some of her texts were there, like jokes and stuff, but nothing else.
I want to know for sure, but at the same time I don't want to accuse him. This is so frustrating! Part of me feels crazy for suspecting something and the other part feels naive.
Please if you can help me I would really appreciate it. I need to know for sure for peace of mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Is it possible for you to make friends with anyone at the store? That would be a way in.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• The company will tell you that they don't keep them or can't acess them but if it is a federal case, they will extract them. for the regular public, I'd say no it's not possible.
    This is a bigger problem than texting...if you are snooping thru records and phone, then 1, he has given you a reason to not trust, 2. you have confronted him and he denys anything 3. if he is texting/talking to another woman more than his wife, there is something wrong.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Ati, There is only 1 other employee at the store (besides) the girl and I know he is too loyal to say anything. It's a small retail store with other stores in my state, but none close by.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Jademom, I would say #3 definitely. I haven't confronted him and the only reason I checked who he was texting was because he was doing it so frequently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• is it the comapny phone? it its his personal cell then you can ask phone company for a print out but for comapny phone u cant do that good luck
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2009