Feeling used and hurt

So I've just found out i'm 2 months pregnant again my son just turned 8 months I was engaged to a man i thought i could rely on that was until i told him i was pregnant again and he just up and dissapeared 3 weeks ago He drives his own truck and he hasant been taking it out and working noone knows where he went not even his family I'm just freaking out I never thought i'd be in this situation and i'm scared as hell

bessinohio

Asked by bessinohio at 11:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IM sorry hun
    I hope things get better real soon
    HUGS
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• so sorry

*hugs*
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It's good that you found out now rather than him waiting until you were almost ready to birth. Is he the same dad for your other child?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• this will be my 3rd child my daughter she is 8 her dad died when she was 4 months old
    so my son and this baby from the same man
    bessinohio

Answer by bessinohio at 11:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Sorry honey. I would start legal papers for child support (even if they don't know where he is). Then if he comes back and you two get married, it will stop but in the meantime, if he does stay AWOL, if he makes any money, you will get some help for your babies.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• he couls be feeling the same as you.. well maybe not used and hurt, but shocked bc your pregnant. maybe he just needs time away to think about things. men do this sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Wow Jade hun thats what my mum told me to do So i made a appointment with my case worker for tomorrow I'm sure things will work themselves out just upset about it everything makes me want to start smoking again but for the health of my children i won't :)
    bessinohio

Answer by bessinohio at 11:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• First of all, respectable men do not take off for weeks to "think about things". I would start to prepare to have your children alone. You will have to save as much as you can now and do prepare the paper work to get support from him. If he does resurface, you will have to make the choice of what you think is best for your children. Be strong for them and do what will truely be best for them. Good luck and I hope things work out for you.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2009