Where the hell did the time go??

My son is 8 ALREADY?!?! He can't be! Am I the only one that can't remember who hit the fast forward on life? It's not fair!!!

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 11:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Nope you aren't the only one....my oldest is 7 and I can't believe it. I think the older they get the faster it goes.
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Same here, you're not the only one. My oldest is 7 and 2nd is 6, now they are in 2nd and 1st grades and gone all day... Man...I really miss the time when they were 4 and 3 playing nice with each other. Well, I now everyday tell myself I at least still have one more left at home for another 2 years before he goes to kindergarten(I probably won't send him to preschool).
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• im with you!!
    my baby boy is 6
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'd like to find out who has the remote! Jeremy will be 5 in about a month and I can't believe it! It just doesn't seem possible. Happy Birthdy, Cody!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Mine is almost 9... I have a pic of him from Kindergarten on my desk (needs to be updated) and then I have one of him and his little sister on my background on my computer and it almost does not look like the same child! I hate fast forward!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Sometimes I think of that. I was just watching the slide show of pictures I use as my screen saver. It goes in a random order and one popped up of my son. He looked so small and was probably 4 1/2-5 years old. He'll be 8 in 2 weeks.
    My oldest turned 9 in June. My middle daughter will be 7 in November and my youngest is 3 1/2.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I completly agree!! It is truely crazy. Back on September 10th my oldest turned 18!!! oh my Gosh I still can not believe it. I still remember bringin little Nick home from the hospital. It seems like just yesterday DH and I were overwhelmed with happiness from my positive pregnancy test!! He is my first baby and now hes not a baby anymore,but an ADULT!! The weird part is though, I also have a 14 DD, 9yr twin DDs and a 4 yr old!! Haha. But no you are not the only one. Time just flies by with our babies!
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009