Am I the only one with a great hubby?

I see all these posts about horrible hubbies, BFs, fiances, or SOs. Every time I had tried to go into 24/7 chat all the women in there were doing was complaining about what their partners had done the night before. I just have to leave because I have nothing to add. I'm not saying hubby is perfect, but he treats me great. Wouldn't think of hitting me, helps around the house, has changed almost as many diapers as me, cooks dinner a couple times a week. And when I'm pregnant I can't do a thing if he's around! He is very protective of me and patient with my crazy mood swings and hormones. I want to hear from all you other gals with awesome husbands so I don't start losing faith in the male half of humanity!

frat_twin_mama

Asked by frat_twin_mama at 11:15 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have an amazing husband. He isnt perfect, nor is our relationship but I know beyond a doubt that he loves me with all his heart. Many times he'll sacrifice something for himself to give me something he knows I want. He's loving, patient, and kind. On top of that, he's an amazing father. I think its sad that there are women on here that get so mean and hostile when another woman actually brags about having a good man. Yes, ladies, there ARE good men out there, and some of us happen to be married to them. If that pisses you off, tough,....put on your big girl panties and get over it.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My hubby is awesome as well. Yes, there are times he makes me roll my eyes a little, but hell, I think that happens in any relationship. He works so hard to keep us going after I was forced to retire from my career-health issues. He himself has physical problems. He doesn't complain or whine. He helps around here as much as he can. He is a dynamo! I could never picture my life without him.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 11:18 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• your only reading on here, the internet. what about everywhere else around you? and sorry to bust your bubble. if a relationship is too good, like you claim yours is...then i would beware!...bc you dont really know whats really going on behind your back do you? i can pretend to be a perfect wife..only b/c i kow when hes not around i have my way with soeone else. think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yeah your hubby is great to me 2. he rocks my world,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It's easy to pretend on the net.
    Anonymous

• lmao anon 1122
    happygolucky210

Answer by happygolucky210 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ANON 22...Dang it! I knew there was a reason why I was finally getting some sleep by midnight LOL!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 11:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• he took me shopping foe the new baby about to arrive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• lol omg!!! there are all types of men out there ladies!! Mine is typically just a guy. Doesn't do anything special I guess, takes care of the yard, wants food made. Idk.. he's not really AWESOME but not HORRIBLE either. I could only dream of finding a man like OP said... don't we all? She's lucky, good greif! Good for you OP!!!
    Maybe listening to all us complain about our SO just made her think about what her hubby does for her and she just appreciated him a little more just then. My Best Friend has a GREAT husband and I tell her i'm jealous occasionally... lol... but she is always there for me when I have to crab about mine, she throws in a few pet peeves she has about her hubby sometimes to try and even it up but I know better haha. She is a good friend.
    Good guys like that are hard to come by, be glad ya got him :)
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry to all you women that choose to stay in crappy relationships, but that's your own fault. If your hubby/partner is such a dick then leave! I'm not pretending. I know what my hubby does when I'm not around. Its called trust! I never said he or I or our relationship is perfect, in fact we have almost separated once, but we worked through it. Neither one us has ever cheated and yes I know that for sure! Thank you aunti for being honest and not a bitch. To all you gals with jerks in your life, I'm sorry, but I can't feel sorry for you because you are choosing to stay with them. I know I'm lucky and no it doesn't make me feel better to think of you in a bad relationship. Besides I said I wanted to hear from women with good husbands so I knew my hubby wasn't the last real man on Earth so if your man sucks then just shut up and go away. Or maybe move to MT where men are raised to respect women.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 11:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009