i made a roast and have left over beef and want to make beef and noodles.. any recipes?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I suggest using rice so you can make beef stew. But add some carrots, onions, red potatoes, celery, and broth and you've got yourself a meal!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• How about adding some jarred alfredo sauce and noodles to the leftover roast?
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Like a stroganoff with Mushrooms and onions, sour cream? It depends on your cooking skills and what you have to use. Or are you the type to open a can of soup? I would use carrots, celery and onions with garvy. and add the noodles (wide egg noodles ) at the end. but If I had the other stuff I would go for stroganoff! MMM!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Drain a large can of mushrooms. Coarsly chop an onion. Melt 2 tbs butter in a large frying pan. Saute veggies until they start to brown. Add a jar of beef gravy, a can of low sodium beef broth, 1 tbs worcestershire sauce, 1 box peas & carrots (thaw first) and the meat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat & simmer 5 minutes or until veggies are cooked and meat is hot.. Season to taste. Serve over cooked noodles.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009