Ok Ladies, What are some good romantic movies? Any Titles?

My hubby and I are going to be celebrating our second anniversary. Well we do not have much money so I am going to rent some good romantic movies. I have The Notebook, P.S. I love you, and Casablanca. Any others? I want a good variety to pick from when I go to rent them. Thanks!!!

tinaandavasmom

Asked by tinaandavasmom at 11:49 AM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I am in Patrick Swayze mood, so i suggest GHOST or DIRTY DANCING.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Everything mentioned so far is great. What about Hope Floats, French Kiss, You've got Mail, City of Angels (sorry, the last 3 are Meg Ryan! LOL!) - she's a good one for romantic movies!

Scary Movies might not be a bad idea either! You can be scared and snuggle! : )
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• How to lose a guy in 10 days, fool's gold (that one has a lot of action, so guys like it too), Pretty Woman, Runaway bride, The American President, Sleepless in Seattle, Fool's rush in, titantic, Just Like Heaven, Serving Sara, Sweet Home Alabama, The Holiday, The Lake House, Love Actually, Notting HIll, License to Wed
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Oh and "the story of us" is really good, but highly emotional if you've had problems in your marriage.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I echo The Lake House. And since I'm on a Sandra Bullock kick, While You Were Sleeping. Neither of these are raunchy, but very sweet. And the guys are cool and treated fairly.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I can't believe I forgot that one. :)

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• All of these are great thanks a bunch!! You got me brainstorming!
    tinaandavasmom

Answer by tinaandavasmom at 1:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• THE NOTEBOOK! Especially if you ever think about your first love. This is a tear jerker but in a good way!!!
    teacherspet_too

Answer by teacherspet_too at 5:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009