Is anyone else at work?

Im at work soo bored. What kind of work do ya'll do? Where do ya work. Just wondering. Suppppperrr bored.

carolynhowell

Asked by carolynhowell at 12:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I'm at work...at home as a full time mommy! Lol. I love it, but so wish I had a job to go to every day. I've been looking for a good while now for a job and can't find one that works around my schedule. What do you do?
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Haha thats def my main job also. I work as a fill in assistant for an attorny =) i like it. Really easy but I wish I could find a job that i actually go to five days a week lol I know ill miss my baby tho!
    carolynhowell

Answer by carolynhowell at 12:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Shhhhhhhhhhh. Yes, I am. work in a factory and the on-line paperwork is getting to me so this is my break from the monotony!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yeah. I work at a chemical plant. Today is slow. Not many trucks coming through my gate, so here I am.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 12:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yep. I work in a homeless shelter/ community center. It's a nice job, has it's rewards... but it can get crazy in here :)
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 12:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes, I'm at work. It's my lunch time.
    tinaaly

Answer by tinaaly at 12:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009