Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husbands Ex has a new hubby that uses and sells dope...

If we call CPS will, they even care?? I heard that the only thing that matters is if the kids are clean, well fed and taken care of, and have the basic needs this true?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • No its endangerment to a child.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • I would call them bc the kids are the ones that need to be taking care of.

    And yes they do care it might take some time to get them there but they will get there. CALL!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • CPS will come. They will charge the mom with endangerement and possibly toss the mom and her new guy into jail. But it'll be quick. They won't pull the kids right away, but they may switch up visitation and require mom to report in.
    The bottom line is YES, they will come and YES they will do something about it.

    Answer by emhain at 12:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • hun the way i put it if you know of ANY child in danager you should at least try to call cps. If they dont do anything the first time they will the second or third. NEVER give up on a child you feel is in danager

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • CPS will have to investigate, but if they don't find any proof to these claims, it is going to end up looking worse for you than for them, like you are harrassing them by filing false claims. I would make sure that I could back up what I was alleging before callling CPS.

    Answer by riotgrrl at 1:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.