Why do I even care?

We just found out that my dh's ex was cheated on, why do I feel sorry for her even though she has made our lives miserrable in the past.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because you actually have a heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Because it sucks to be cheated on and you are a caring person who has a heart. My hubby's ex is a monster and has made our life a living hell but if her new husband cheated on her I would feel sorry for her....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Because most likely they have kids together (your dh and his ex) and this is something that can and most likely will affect your step kids.
    My sisters ex was in a bad situation with another girl (after my sister and he split) and my sister felt so bad for him. part of the reason she felt bad for him was because she loved him (or she never would have married him) and just because things did not work out for them dose not mean that she stopped loving him. if you really love someone you will never stop loving them.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009