Whats going on?

Im 38wks today i woke up with the runs ive been in the bathroom 5 times already im also losing alot of mucus its like a clear color! Anyone know whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If I were you, I would call my doctor. Don't panic, but my system "cleaned" itself out right before I went in to labor.
    bridgetwisner

Answer by bridgetwisner at 12:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• it could be early labor, or it could just be that you ate something nasty.... if it were me i wouldn't call my dr until i was really in labor, consistent contractions for an hour or so. GL! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree with bridgettwisner, same thing happened to me both times!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Sounds like labor may be close! How exciting! I'd just relax and wait for contractions to start.
    MarigoldsMama

Answer by MarigoldsMama at 12:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Sounds like the start of labor.

Are you sure it's mucus? Put on a pad and see how much you have coming out. The amniotic sac could be leaking.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009